Learning your child has seizures can be scary and confusing. The experts at St. Louis Children’s Hospital are prepared for your every question and concern, and have the experience and most advanced testing, diagnosis and treatment options for your child. We’re here to provide the very best possible care for your child and support your family throughout your entire journey.
What makes the pediatric epilepsy program at St. Louis Children’s Hospital special?
- Nationally-ranked specialized pediatric neurology and pediatric neurosurgery specialists with 20+ years experience
- Treatments tailored just for your child
- Accreditation by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) as a Level 4 epilepsy center
- Epilepsy monitoring unit with 8 private rooms equipped with specialized equipment
- Targeted therapies and advanced surgical procedures, including minimally-invasive options such as stereo EEG and laser ablation
- Subspecialty clinics for the ketogenic diet, Rett spectrum disorders and tuberous sclerosis
- Child life specialists to provide emotional support to you and your child, and help your child cope with a diagnosis or procedure
- Programs aimed to make your stay feel as much like home as possible: music and art therapy, Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, Purina Family Pet Center and outdoor gardens
We’d love to help you and your child. If you’d like to schedule a visit with our team, please complete the form below. We’ll follow up with you within one business day.