- Completion of all doctoral degree requirements from an APA-accredited program by the start of the fellowship training year
- Ph.D./Psy.D. in clinical, counseling, or school psychology
- APA-accredited psychology pre-doctoral internship
- Applicants will be considered from a non-accredited internship if it meets APPIC standards
- Previous training/experience in pediatric psychology and/or child psychology
Interested applicants can submit their application through the APPA CAS or can electronically submit materials via email to the training director (remove Megan Shelton information).
Application materials include:
- A cover letter detailing training and professional interests
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably one being written from a direct internship supervisor)
- Two de-identified writing samples (e.g., inpatient consult report, outpatient diagnostic interview). Please make sure that at least one sample has a case conceptualization. We do not prefer to receive psychoeducational or neuropsychological testing reports.
Our application deadline for the 2022-2023 year is December 10, 2021. Applications will be reviewed and interviews will be offered on a rolling basis.
Interviews will occur in January 2022. On-site interviews will depend upon the status of COVID-19 in the community and hospital guidelines. Virtual interviews will be available even if on-site interviews are offered.
Please feel free to email the training director with any questions regarding the program or applications.
Gillian S. Mayersohn, PsyD
Director, Pediatric Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship
Department of Psychology
St. Louis Children’s Hospital
1 Children’s Place, Suite 3N14
St. Louis, MO 63110
BJC HealthCare strives to improve the health and well-being of our employees, patients and community. As part of this commitment, we do not hire employees who use tobacco or nicotine.