- Completion of all doctoral degree requirements from an APA-accredited program by the start of the fellowship training year
- Ph.D./Psy.D. in clinical, counseling, or school psychology
- APA-accredited psychology pre-doctoral internship
- Applicants will be considered from a non-accredited internship if it meets APPIC standards
- Previous training/experience in pediatric psychology and/or child psychology
Interested applicants can submit their application through the APPA CAS or can electronically submit materials via email to the training director.
Application materials include:
- A cover letter detailing training and professional interests
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Three letters of recommendation (preferably one being written from a direct internship supervisor)
- Two de-identified writing samples (e.g., inpatient consult report, outpatient diagnostic interview). Please make sure that at least one sample has a case conceptualization. We do not prefer to receive psychoeducational or neuropsychological testing reports.
Our application deadline is usually around mid-December. Applications will be reviewed and interviews will be offered on a rolling basis. Please look at the APPIC Universal Post-Doctoral Directory or APPA CAS for the specific deadline.
Interviews will occur mid to late January. On-site interviews will depend upon the status of COVID-19 in the community and hospital guidelines. Virtual interviews will be available even if on-site interviews are offered.
Please feel free to email the training director with any questions regarding the program or applications.
Gillian S. Mayersohn, PsyD
Director, Pediatric Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship
Department of Psychology
St. Louis Children’s Hospital
1 Children’s Place, Suite 3N14
St. Louis, MO 63110