The Washington University and St. Louis Children’s Young Athlete Center has teamed up with Lou Fusz Athletic (LFA) in our commitment to keeping players on the field and in the game.
As the official medical provider for LFA, the Young Athlete Center provides resources, injury prevention programs and medical support for club athletes, including:
- On-site medical coverage by Young Athlete Center certified athletic trainers Monday - Thursday at the Creve Coeur soccer complex. Hours:
- Monday, Tuesday: 4:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Thursday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
- On-site medical coverage by Young Athlete Center certified athletic trainers at select LFA tournaments and events
- Injury prevention training exclusively for Lou Fusz coaches and players
- Access to the Young Athlete Center and the region’s most specialized pediatric sports medicine providers offering the full spectrum of care including medical and surgical treatment, physical therapy, nutrition and sports psychology
LFA partnership efforts are overseen by the Young Athlete Center team including Jeffrey Nepple, MD, Director, and Mark Halstead, MD, Medical Director, of the Young Athlete Center, and Paul Jenkins, PT, MSPT, coordinator, Young Athlete Center.