Having trouble downloading PDF file? Below are a few options to assist you:
- When you access the AMES Tool-kit webpage bookmark the page for future reference
- If you press close (X) at the top of the screen, it will close the link and you will have to re-enter the link
- You may also choose to save the PDF file directly from the webpage, to your PC
- This can normally be done by, right clicking on the tool-kit
- Click "Save Target as" or "Save Link as"
- Then save the file(s) to your desktop or in another folder on your computer
- Verify that you have a current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader
- If you have a version of Acrobat Reader less than 7.0, we recommend you download a FREE update to your reader
- To determine the version of Adobe Acrobat, open Adobe from your desktop or start menu, click on help, and then About Acrobat Reader
If you continue to have problems downloading the FAME Manual and Toolkit, please email HealthyKidsExpress@bjc.org.
Click here to return to the Asthma Management & Education for Schools Toolkit.