For the protection of our patients and team members in response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the region, St. Louis Children’s Hospital has instituted changes to our access, services and event offerings. This page provides an easy-to-find summary of those changes.
We will continue to update this page with current information.
COVID-19: Facts and Resources
Resources and self-screening tool for COVID-19 from BJC HealthCare.
Special Visiting Policy
For the protection of our patients and team members during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, we are putting special restrictions in place for visitors.
All visitors and guests must enter through the 2nd floor lobby. The 1st floor lobby entrance is closed until further notice.
Resources for Families
Helpful articles, activities and videos to help families navigate the COVID-19 outbreak.
Answers to the most frequently-asked COVID-19 questions. (updated daily)
How You Can Help St. Louis Children’s Hospital
We appreciate your support of our patients, families and team members. If you’d like to help St. Louis Children’s, consider:
- Listen to guidance from health officials.
- Make a gift to our newly established St. Louis Children's Response Fund that allows us to respond to rising needs immediately.
- Support St. Louis Children's during this challenging time by purchasing items from our Amazon Wish List.
- Save lives by donating blood.
- Donate personal protective equipment.
As always, thank you for your support!
Hospital Services Changes
The areas below have updated information. Please select your area of interest.
- Child Life Classroom
- Child Life Playroom
- Child Life Services
- Gift Shop
- Head to Toe
- Raising St. Louis
- Ronald McDonald Family Rooms
- Safety Stop
- Sibling Playroom
- Teen Lounge
- Volunteer Services